- Laser Hair Removal and Hair Reduction In All Skin Types. Tired of your razors, waxes and depilatories? Anyone with excessive body hair in the wrong places is a good candidate for laser hair removal using our SHR Technology. This includes dark skin types (Fitzgerald Types IV-VI). Using our SHR Technology, we can comfortably, effectively and safely remove hair in all skin types. Older hair removal technologies have not been friendly to darker skin types. The SHR Technology gradually heats up the skin until the required heat energy is delivered to the hair follicle, as opposed to the higher energy pulses of older technology which can damage skin with high levels of melanin. We can therefore treat all skin types safely. Not only does SHR technology remove hair, it damages it to the point that it does not re-grow.
- Brown Spot and Red vascular Lesions Removal. Dark spots from stress, UV Rays, pollution or poor diet causes your skin to have a lackluster appearance and imperfections which appear as brown spots. Brown spots can be removed through Advanced Florescence Technology (AFT) which can treat skin Reds and browns as well as fine lines and wrinkles.
- DYE-VL Technology – Using this technology, we can treat benign pigmented epidermal lesions including: age spots, hyperpigmentation, melasma, freckles, nevi, café-au-lait-macules.
- Benign cutaneous vascular lesions including port wine stains, hemangiomas, facial rosacea, erythema of rosacea, angiomas and spider angiomas, poikiloderma of Civatte, venous malformations and telangiectasias.
This treatments can be used on Skin Types Fitzgerald I-IV.
All patients will be skin-tested on the intended treatment area prior to the treatment session to determine if this treatment is safe for your skin type.
- Clear Lift (lunchtime facial). Clearlift is a non-ablative skin re-surfacing technique that treats aged skin, fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, irregular texture, sun-induced blotchiness and laxity. Clearlift takes years off your face in minutes, providing similar results to chemical peels and traditional laser resurfacing, but without the down time, pain and lengthy treatments. You can virtually have it done on your lunch break and return to work.
- Tattoo Removal. Using our high-powered Laser Module, we can treat tatoos in fewer treatments, resulting in faster results and happier patients. Laser tattoo removal is considered by most physicians as the best method of tattoo removal. Our high powered Q-switched technology can produce significantly higher power output than other aesthetic laser devices and can deliver double the amount of energy by way of multiple pulses as opposed to single pulses. We can target all colors that are used in most tattoos by switching the wavelength. We can treat all Fitzgerald Skin Types (I-VI). A skin test will be performed prior to the actual procedure.
- Onycomycosis (Nail fungus). If you want to great rid of those thick, brown infected nails, we have a better alternative treatment. Nail fungus infections are difficult to treat medically, usually requiring prolonged drug therapy with possible systemic effects. With new laser technology, we can send powerful bursts of light into the nail bed, which are absorbed by the pigmented yeasts that cause the nail infection. The unwanted organisms are thermally deactivated. This method of treating nail infections is quick, safe and effective.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH US TODAY TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SKINCARE NEEDS.
Before and After Gallery
Request an Appointment
You Deserve to be Beautiful